Blog

Home Forums Bugs & Errors Bazik didn’t work since registration anymore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Hi,

since the registration Bazik didn’t work anymore. Whenever I try to start BAZIK.exe causes crashs.
    In the best case the tool itself will be closes with a warning error in the worst case Windows (8.1) will be shut down and the registration for other tools (like STEAM) is corrupted afterwards.
    I use Bazik 1.10 (redownloaded today) on a Windows 8.1 machine.
    Before the registration took place verything worked well  (even if it was a pain to bring the sound detection to work).
    Download another zipped version and start it works. But after the registration the same issues happen.
    I guess it’s linked to the save-file itself….
    do you have any idea how to solve this issue?
    Kind regards
    Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I guess I found the issue.

it seems to be caused because the linkage to “TouchOSC” (by iPad).
    if I delete the entries for the OSC-part out of the save-file I can start it again…
    weird – and sad…
    Mike
    Participant

ok… was a nice try… in fact it doesn’t matter what I changed in Bazik. as soon I save ANYTHING I can’t open Bazik the next time anymore.

If I do some basic changes manually in the save-file then it works perfectly.
    strange…
    the bad thing is that I can’t run OSC this way. even if the linkage is visible. but the activation is not there…
    Maxime
    Participant

As I understand, when Bazik saved his preferences file, you have some troubles with the OSC informations ?

This is strange. You are not able to registre or you can not save the registration (for the next launch) ?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.