Blog

Home Forums Bugs & Errors No Audio input

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tesart
    Participant

Hi,  I have a Mac Pro with a Apple thunder bolt display,  When I launch BAZIK its all there but there is no audio detected.   The only option to start is Display audio,   Under audio in the control panel every thing seems fine and I can see input.   I also tried making a new aggregate audio device,  this showed up in the Bazik under options but still no audio feed.  I also tried a cheap usb audio interface,  this too showed up in options but still no audio.  I have also reinstalled it a couple times.  

This shows up in the console after starting Bazik,  not sure if its helpful
    8/15/15 1:11:57.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: BAZIK(10458) System Policy: deny file-write-unlink /Users/foresthouse/Library/Saved Application State/com.bazik.savedState/restorecount.plist
    Does anybody have any ideas how I can get this working?
    P.S  I also installed it on my iMac and it works great.  I love the software just need it to work on my Mac Pro
    Thanks
    Tom
    Maxime
    Participant

Maybe it’s just a audio access need on Yosemite ?

Generally Sandbox error just come from permissions. Is there other Yosemite users with the same problem ?
    skulpture
    Participant

Does the Mac Pro have a built in Microphone or just Line in?

tesart
    Participant

its built into the display.   I can see live audio input from the mic when i go to system audio.   I did notice that in the audio setup under “Display Audio” it says its a USB device, but the monitor is connected vis thunder bolt.  not sure that means anything.

tesart
    Participant

OK,  I had a Saffire Pro 14 and hooked that up.  Bazik saw it right away and I’m up and running,  Not the cheapest solution but it works for now.   Still open to suggestions on getting the display audio to work.

Tom
    skulpture
    Participant

Can you get the audio working in any other software via the built in display?

Maxime
    Participant

Hy Tom,

The Mac Pro doesn’t have a Built In Microphone (like the Mac Book) it is normal, you need an audio input to run Bazik, as a microphone, soundcard, or dj controller.

Mac Book Built-in microphone work well, but we have actually troubles with some USB microphone (or webcam with Mic). I imagine the mic into the display is probably not detecting now, but i add this point for the next update.

Maxime

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.