Blog

Home Forums Advanced Add custom 3ds files and presets

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  nancybrown6803 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

johncgaiser

Very interested in the preset creation using custom 3ds files workflow.

Project coming up!
    Thanks 🙂

Maxime
    Participant

Yes all data can be update in folder ! You are the first one who explore that, eager to see it !

johncgaiser

I dropped my 3ds files in data/3d/ but do not know how to create a preset to import my 3ds files. Or are you saying to overwrite default 3ds files?

johncgaiser

Yep… I overwrote the cross file and it worked. I need to scale my file down.

Any advice in creating costom presets?

Maxime
    Participant

It’s not a official way for import files, but with overwrite you can. 

3DS files are create with SketchUp with very low polygon res and a small scale, to be light.

skulpture

Interesting – will look into this.

So in theory I could drop a corporate logo/artist logo in here and it will show up?

Maxime
    Participant

Logo only as 3DS file.

Maxime
    Participant

Here is a Sketchup file.

You can edit them and export 3ds files + jpg textures.
    3ds filename must overwrite an existing 3ds file (for the moment) in your data/3d/ folder.

johncgaiser

Useful! Thanks 🙂

broni04

This sounds very interesting, ceratainly for logo’s. Can you make a how to tutorial?

Thanks!

Maxime
    Participant

Hy Broni ! 

For the moment, this a hack, and it’s not a perfect way to insert logo. 
    But you can try to insert your own model, just make a clone of your app, so you don’t take any risks 🙂

Maxime
    Participant

A new sketchup Model is available here…

Capture d’écran 2018-02-08 à 14.48.49

Wanna hack a 3D model ?
    1. Use Sketch’Up or other software and create your 3D files. 
    2. Export as 3DS file. 
    3. Open Bazik Data folder, data/3d/
    4. Rename your model (example cross.3ds) and replaces the existing model.
    5. Try it in Bazik !
    Tips :
    – Make a copy of Bazik so you can try without lost something.
    – You don’t have to relaunch Bazik, simply relaunch the preset.
    – My model length is approximately 50cm in Sketch’Up. Try yours with different scale.
    Share your creation !

rickymatin
    Participant

Travelling seems one of the wonderful things to do when you want some rest from your busy lie. People choose to go where they find peace of mind and spend some time in the lap of nature. If I talk about travel, one place that I always admire and have desires for Nepal Tour. I am Hindu and a little bit attach to religion so I would choose to travel Nepal in order to visit all temples and feel the closeness with the god. For that, the important thing to do is to grab all information about tour packages. Collecting all requisite content of the Nepal Tour Package will help to get stress free stay in the country. You would not feel cheated if you do your homework. It is always better to keep ready even for your travel if you don’t want to face any hurdle while traveling to another country.

andersonmaddy93
    Participant

QuickBooks error 6123, 0 usually appears while the user tries to restore backup or tries to upgrade a company file into QuickBooks desktop. The error displays ‘Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost’. It may show ‘We are sorry but QuickBooks can’t open your company file’. Perhaps it is one of the complicated errors for you to resolve. In such stuck situations you can contact QBSsolved at +1 (888)910 1619 and we will assist you. Also, you can try some simple troubleshooting.

rickypauls
    Participant

Consider the administrations of scholastic composing gave by experienced <b>Assignment Helper</b>. They give commendable assignment composing help to all researchers who can’t complete their papers because of any explanation. Follow some normal strides to profit of the administrations of scholarly authors. Ensure you share all imperative data while submitting your request so you won’t face in getting your assignment. Under this foundation of assignment composing administrations, there are a lot of choices that satisfy all your scholastic prerequisites. Along these lines, consider it and access the administrations for your assignments.

jame1414
    Participant

High quality, plagiarism-free, and appropriately arranged assignments are those that are required by the students for getting passing marks. Each student wishes to accomplish passing marks for his splendid future but this is by all accounts a hard nut to open as today the opposition has expanded so a lot and each student makes an honest effort to make sure about his future. It is really an intense and dreary job to write the assignments having endless requirements that are difficult to be satisfied by the students. <b> Assignment Help Online </b> comprehends this thing better so we mean to give the custom assignment help online in Ireland to the students that would raise them issue free.

Jacobliam
    Participant

Taking assignment help online for your homework from allassignmenthelp.com is completely legit and in fact also very resourceful.assignment help

nancybrown6803
    Participant

You can utilize Gmail on your cell phone like android, tablet, iOS, and so on you need to sign in with your right client’s certifications. On the off chance that you lost your secret word, at that point you need to select Forget Password to set new secret key. In the event that you need to know your present secret word on the grounds that your account is now marked in to utilize. In this way, use Gmail recovery to know your secret word and set another one.
    https://www.gonetech.net/gmail-password-recovery/

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.