Blog

Home Forums Bazik life Bazik new look !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Maxime
    Participant
    Taking into account the suggestions and users feedback, I propose a new control interface for Bazik.

bazik-v7-preview

Main update :

– Output preview at middle center and bigger
    – Change modes (8 mods) to one Shift bouton (transform current preset with 8 variations or random value)
    – Automation Intensity Fader
    – Preset Roll with Thumbnails
    – 8 colors banks with new edit panel
    – Effects part down

This is just a preview, not a final design, but I would be delighted to have your opinion !

Pockets
    Participant

Looks good! Would the preset roll be able to be midi triggered? That would be huge. Also an overall output intensity so the app could be blackedout if you’re not running it through a larger media server. Loving it so far! Keep up the good work!

Ale
    Participant

Looks very good, I second the idea of having the preset roll midi triggered. Where’s the audio control panel? I personally think it was very useful.

morph
    Participant

Parameter/FX reset button or function?

Maxime
    Participant

Thanks all for your help.

– Preset Roll with Midi Trigger is expected.
    – About an overall output intensity, it’s a nice idea, I already imagine a knob from Black-Normal-White, so you can cut or make white Flash. What you think about this ?
    – The audio panel will be present, but I have to find a place 🙂
    – Parameter/Fx reset button is expected because several people ask about it, thanks for the suggest
    The final design is not complete, you can change some things until 1er August (before production phase)
    Pockets
    Participant

I like black normal white output intensity options. An invert color option would also make the color libraries that much more dynamic if it’s something we could get easily. That would give you 16 options out of the 8 color banks that can be set.

skulpture
    Participant

I agree with Morph a Parameter/FX reset button is needed apart from that all looks good. 

Maxime
    Participant

newlook

New look preview 🙂
    I just cancel the Automation Intensity Fader to benefit of different automation way : Shift (old Mod) – Break – Presets Parameters – Color Banks
    Maxime
    Participant

newcolor

Here is the new color manager (when you click on the 4 squares color preview)
    vjinskiy
    Participant

when you can try updating

Maxime
    Participant

The public release is coming soon ! At last in October…

skulpture
    Participant

I like the latest new look. The colour palette looks cool. 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.