Blog

Home Forums Bugs & Errors Full Screen Output

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pockets
    Participant

I can’t seem to get Bazik to output to my secondary desktop (aka projector.) I’ve tried switching which of my windows were the primary in my System Settings and that got me nowhere. Anyone else experienced this yet? I settled for running it in a windowed output of the same res as my secondary output and just putting up with the Mac system bar on top of my visuals. Side note does anyone know why all outputs on mac now have a system bar? 

Maxime
    Participant

You have different way to get fullscreen.

CMD + F is the classic way (F for exit)
    You can choose your output screen in the Options panel. 
    Your situation suggest a Mac OSX problem. Have you troubles with other fullscreen app ? OSX Lion ? Maverick ?
    Pockets
    Participant

I’ve gone full screen before out of Bazik I’m aware of how to get into full screen. It just only displays on my laptop screen. I CMD/F and it just full screens on the built in display. Is there just something I’m not seeing to go full screen on my output? I can mirror my displays and go full screen but then all I have is my OSC controls on my tablet and I can’t see the controls on screen. As I don’t have any feedback to tell me what effects are on or off on my tablet this isn’t ideal. 

Maxime
    Participant

You can try CMD/F on the second screen, it’s worked on Lion. What about select “Display 2” in the Options Panel, you can’t hide the system bar ? 

Pockets
    Participant

No I can’t hide the system bar. I’m willing to bet all of these issues are pretty strictly Mavericks related. I really need to switch back to mountain lion I just haven’t had the time to. 

Selecting display 2 in the options panel wasn’t doing me any good either. Let me hook up a projector to my desktop mac a little later today that’s running Mountain Lion still and see if that makes a difference. 
    Maxime
    Participant

I know that some people have trouble with Maverick, maybe look this tips, that can be usefull.

Pockets
    Participant

Awesome that sorted my secondary screen. That’s not an intuitive place for that option to be at all. Thanks muchly Maxime. 

skulpture
    Participant

This has been happening on lots of Vj software 🙂 It’s a cool feature of OS but also quite annoying also.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.