Blog

Home Forums Bazik life Possible New features?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    skulpture
    Participant
    I am loving my 0.1 version, can’t wait to get my hand son version 1.0, but thinking ahead: 

1) It would be cool if it could accept MIDI BPM/Timecode? From Traktor, Searato, Ableton, etc? The effects and “Auto” could then chance on the 4 beat, etc.

2) An LFO? I know you can do this via MIDI and OSC externally that a little LFO that could sync to the above or tap tempo that could modulate effects/parameters? Something very simple not overly complicated. 
    3) On the dials I think it would be really handy if they light up when you are changing them (on click) and when they are being changed via MIDI; such as a MIDI controller. If the white on the dial ‘glowed’ when active I feel it would be a really handy visual aid. Image attached:
    Maxime
    Participant

Thanks for your suggest, but the app is out this week, and so it’s too late for the first release. 

We already talk about BPM Sync & LFO in this discussion (http://bazik-vj.com/support/forum/#/discussion/18/new-features-discussion

But I note this for the next update, and start thinking about LFO !
    skulpture
    Participant

Yup I understand I was thinking for version 2.0 or something.

I have v.1.0 running in the office now with a colleague listening to some jazz – looks cool! 
    Maxime
    Participant

With Jazz, I suggest you hit the auto circle, to have a “soft” level of automation 🙂

morph
    Participant

Hi Maxime, I just pulled the trigger and bought your software.

I posted elsewhere regarding a reset to Zero button for parameters & effects a while ago, a little disappointed to see it no in the release version, are you planning on including it any time soon?

Maxime
    Participant

reset

Don’t be disapointed, buttons are here 🙂 Hope it’s what you think ?
    skulpture
    Participant

If @morph was thinking along the same lines as me I think he was thinking reset per effect? Then you can use a push encoder to reset an effect.

skulpture
    Participant

Can I also suggest full screen on computer/pc

I like the little screen, it fits nice and it works; but if i was running Bazik on a second laptop feeding into a video mixer or something I would rather it be full screen?
    Even if just moved to the middle of the screen with a big black boarder around it. It’s a small request but I would like that feature.
    Maxime
    Participant

To be sure, fullscreen is already available for render screen (Cmd+F / F).

But you are looking for the Admin window in fullscreen. I talk about this point with some users, and I think that this size is nice, specially if you work with others softwares or Traktor/Serato. Bazik don’t need more.
    So your request is have Bazik on your main screen, like this ?

requ

Maxime
    Participant

You can have Bazik like this, by selecting Display 1 render, but I dont’ think is it what you are looking for…

requ2

skulpture
    Participant

Yes I mean the main window. 

Maxime
    Participant

Ok why not, i think it’s possible.

skulpture
    Participant

Something really simply, even if it’s just black, or an extra few rows of presets?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.