Blog

Home Forums Bugs & Errors Syphon and Mad Mapper Glitch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pockets
    Participant

Ok so I’m having a weird bug issue well two of them but I’ll make another thread for the other. 

I ran my first live show with Bazik the other night and was planning on outputting to Mad Mapper via Syphon. I loaded Bazik, loaded my OSC Bridge, turned on the syphon output, then opened mad mapper. Tried to select the syphon output from Bazik in the list of syphon inputs and it just wouldn’t select. It would click on it for a second and then it would de-select back to the 16×16 grid output. 
     I couldn’t pick it up in Arena either, had a similar issue. Booted everything as above but substitute for Arena for Mad Mapper. Tried to go over to the sources window to select syphon and load it to the clip window and as soon as I tried to scroll down it scrolled up equally so the window just sort of stuttered in place. It was as though there was another mouse scrolling up as I was trying to scroll down. Anyone care to weigh in on all this? Anyone else experienced this yet or care to try to recreate the bug?
    Pockets
    Participant

Sooo this is still going on. Has anyone had luck with getting Bazik to run out via Syphon yet?

Pockets
    Participant

Ok I rolled my main laptop back to Mountain Lion. Syphon output is still not working with the Mad Mapper input or with Resolumes syphon input. It can’t be selected in Mad Mapper (as soon as I click on the BAZIK Main Syphon output from sources it just jumps back to the grid source options.) I’ve got a show going live in a few hours tonight and I would really prefer to be able to do some warping and not just run BAZIK as a screen. Any ideas? 

Maxime
    Participant

I have fix my problem with Mad Mapper with the last version (Mad mapper 1.6.3).

I think that is a Syphon update compatibility.
    Maxime
    Participant

MadMapper 1.62 compatibility works 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.